NEW Academy Canoga Park (NACP) charter school was completed in 2005 for a total development cost of $25 million dollars. The developer is New Economics for Women in a partnership with LCB Enterprises, LLC. Lenders include Washington Mutual Bank, Local Initiative Support Corporation (LISC), and RAZA Development Fund.
- 24 classrooms serving 478 students in grades K-5
- State-of-the-art, multi-use gymnasium
- Multimedia library equipped with 30 computers
- Lunch shelter and 45,269 square feet of outdoor recreation space, including basketball, tetherball volleyball, and handball courts, and a large grassy lawn for soccer
- Commercial-grade kitchen facilities
- Secured underground parking facility
- High-performing student body with an API of 829