East Los Angeles BusinessSource Center
Cost-effective tools for startup ventures and small business owners
About the East Los Angeles BusinessSource Center
East Los Angeles BusinessSource Center provides startup ventures and current small business owners with various cost-effective tools to make their businesses a success. Through these tools, small businesses can grow and remain competitive within the City of Los Angeles. Most services are provided at NO COST to LA business owners and resident entrepreneurs.
East Los Angeles BusinessSource Center also provides free assistance for the City of Los Angeles Sidewalk and Park Vendor Permit Program. Bilingual advisors are available to help complete the required documentation to secure the City of LA, State of California, and County of Los Angeles Permits.
East Los Angeles BusinessSource offers the following services and programs:
- One-on-One Consulting – dedicated coaches and consultants to assist with specific business needs
- Entrepreneur Training Program (ETP) – strategic and comprehensive business training for start-ups
- Access to Capital – financial sources for expanding operations and overall business health
- Business Education, Training, and Workshops – educational courses for developing, managing, and growing a business
- Employee Hiring/Work Force Development – assisting employers with job retention and training, as well as job creation
- Economic Incentive and Development Programs – programs to support local businesses and revitalize distressed urban communities
Please contact us at (323) 568-1520 or [email protected] if you are interested in obtaining services.
Brought to you in partnership with the City of Los Angeles Economic Workforce Development Department (EWDD).